Expanding or relocating your business to northern Indiana?
Marshall County, Indiana, is the ideal location for the growth or relocation of a business. It's a place where businesses can find the resources, infrastructure, workforce, and market accessibility for success. And a place and where citizens can find a high quality of life, low cost of living, quality schools, low crime rates, and abundant natural resources.
Marshall County is located in North Central Indiana approximately an hour drive southeast of Lake Michigan. The county has a competitive advantage of being centrally located in the Midwest. It is in close proximity to the region's largest markets including Chicago, Indianapolis, and Detroit.
Since 2007, The Marshall County Economic Development Corporation (MCEDC) has been the countywide economic development organization dedicated to assisting existing business in any growth endeavor and in attracting new business. Our mission is to expand and diversify the economy through investment in new and existing businesses and creating a foundation for successful entrepreneurial activity.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with zoning, taxation and local government regulations.
- Dissemination of current workforce and demographic data and trends.
- Provide site selection and business relocation services.
- Procurement of federal, state and local incentives including tax incentives, grants, and workforce training.
For additional information on how we can be of assistance, contact us today.
Manufacturing Shell Building - 2910 Commerce Street
Coming in Fall 2014
A joint partnership development between the City of Plymouth, the Plymouth Redevelopment Commission, MCEDC, the Plymouth Industrial Development Corporation, and Garmong Construction.
Located in the PIDCO Commerce Industrial Park north of U.S. 30 and west of U.S. 31 in Plymouth, Indiana.
- 45,000 sq. ft. building
- Expandable to 135,000 sq. ft.
- 32' ceiling height
- 8.8 acre lot
- Zoned for Industrial Uses
- All utilities immediately available
- Additional dark fiber conduit to be installed in 2014
- Pre-approved real property tax abatement
- Located within an Indiana Department of Economic Development state certified Shovel Ready industrial Park