The Argos Manufacturing Center is a spec building that offers a flexible, industrial space allowing manufacturing prospects to place equipment in less than 120 days from execution of letter of intent to purchase or lease. This development is a customizable 50,000 sq. ft. building, expandable to 300,000 sq. ft.
The building is located within the Indiana Railplex, a 73.6 acre Shovel Ready certified park next to US Hwy 31. Sale price is negotiable. The Town of Argos is the electric service provider with primary 400 amps, which can be upgraded easily.
- Dimensions—200x250 up to 600x500
- Ceilings—metal steel joist
- Ceiling Heights—32’
- Column Spacing—50’
- Roof—Rook Duralast rubber membrane TPO
- Walls—precast insulated
- Rail—Norfolk Southern
- Water—Town of Argos
- Sewer—Town of Argos
- Electric—Town of Argos, 400 Amp Service/Expandable
- Parking—39,101 sq. ft. of parking and driveway with 45 parking spots
- Land Use—Manufacturing HI
- Discounted land
- Economic Development Bond Financing
- Utility rate reduction
- Highly motivated community to structure deal
- Building allows for flexibility
- Served by Class 1 Railway (Norfolk Southern)
Due diligence reports available upon request through download.